Barbara Muller-Wilson is a graduate from the University of Michigan & Detroit College of Law School, 1988. She is a member of the Real Property Law Section & the Michigan State Bar. She is licensed to practice debt collection in Michigan in the Western and Eastern District of Federal court and licensed in the Gun Lake Tribal court.
She practices creditors’ Rights together with Real Property Law. Barbara has sat as a member and chair of the Zoning Board & Appeals for Cascade Township. She also in on the board of Risk Management Associates. She is also a member of Inform: involved as a volunteer in Cochlear Companies, assisting the hearing impaired and Degage, a food kitchen.
She has also regularly spoken at seminars regarding credit management and collection techniques.
She has presented on Real Property issues as well as creditors’ rights.
Areas of Practice
- Creditors' Rights
- Real Property
- Michigan, 1988
Detroit College of Law, Detroit, Michigan
- J.D. cum laude - 1988
- University of Michigan, Dearborn, Michigan
- B.A. cum laude Major: Marketing / Accounting
- Certification Instructor, NACM
- Seminars regarding Credit Management and Collection Techniques
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Michigan, Member
- Real Property Section of Michigan Bar Association
- Risk Management Associates, Board Member
- Past Member & Chair of Cascade Township Board