Steven Schaefer is new to our Birmingham Office, where he will focus on civil litigation in debt collection cases. He graduated from Michigan State University (2002) with a B.A. in History and a minor in political Science. He earned his J.D. from Wayne State University in 2013.
During the summer and fall, and whenever Michigan’s weather cooperates, Steven likes running and biking outdoors at one of the many beautiful parks in Metro Detroit. When Mother Nature doesn’t cooperate, Steven heads indoors to root for the Detroit sports teams as well as the Michigan State Spartans.
• Wayne State University Law School, Detroit, Michigan
- J.D. 2013
- Wayne Law Review: Assistant Editor
- Judicial Intern at the Michigan Court of Appeals
• Michigan State University, Lansing, Michigan
o B.A. Major in history and a minor in Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
• Member of the Oakland County Bar Association
• Michigan Bar Association, Attorney, 2014- Present