Has one of your business deals gone terribly wrong?
Is your claim being challenged by the debtor?
Does your debtor claim that you owe them money?
It’s already frustrating for you to try to collect the debts owed to you, but when you’re also dealing with a counterclaim, it can be an even more difficult challenge if you don’t have the resources and power to defend your claims. With our experienced team for commercial collections in Michigan, counterclaim defense can be much easier.
At Muller Law Firm, we protect the rights of creditors in many different types of industries, including manufacturing, financial services, insurance, advertising, information technology, communications, and more. Our team for commercial collections in Michigan have handled cases involving delinquent accounts of all types, including breach of contract, damage claims, accounts receivable collections for many industries, deficiency balances, checks, liens and property damage.
We’ve been recognized for expert assistance in various types of counterclaim defenses, including:
- Aggressive defense of counterclaim actions
- Affirmative defense strategies
- Effective discovery techniques (interrogatories, requests to admit, depositions etc.)
- Effective use of motions to strike and summary judgment
- Motions to strike inappropriate answers and counterclaims filed by non-lawyers attempting to represent their corporations
- Direct approaches to resolving counterclaims quickly to keep expenses of counterclaim defense to a minimum
If you’re a business owner, you should be spending your time conducting business rather than chasing down debts.
Contact our experienced team for commercial collections in Michigan today at (248) 645-2440 for an immediate resolution to your collection matters. Let the experts worry about your receivables, so you have more time to focus on growing your business